Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Ready To Meet My New Little Girl!!!!

I made it through my brother's wedding this past weekend with flying colors.  I definitely felt all the dancing and running around I did on Saturday night on Sunday morning.  I was so afraid my water was going to break while we were up at the alter. 




Now i'm very ready to meet this little girl!!!  I had a doctor appointment on Monday and he told me she could be here anytime.  All the dancing I did Saturday night must have helped!  I'm hoping she is here sooner than later.  My nesting kicked in full gear this weekend and my house is now all ready!  Emily is very ready to meet her little sister too.  She asks me everyday if she is coming today!  Ryan still will not talk names with me, but I have the baby name books packed and ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment