Thursday, May 19, 2011

Trying this out!

I decided to try out blogging.  We will see how many posts I make once Baby Girl Derby #2 makes her appearance.  The crazy part of our live's have started with the warmer weather.  Ryan is mowing like a crazy man and Em and I always seem to be on the go!  This has been a busy week for us with Emily turning 3 on Monday, it seems like only yesterday I was holding her in the hospital!  Now in a few short weeks I will be holding her little sister!  Tomorrow I will be 32 weeks along, so not much longer now.  The next few weeks are very busy with Jeff's upcoming wedding, so hopefully they will fly by!  Ryan and I are excited to have a little getaway next weekend, we are heading to Chicago for Jeff and Deidre's bachelor/bachelorette parties!  It will be our last getaway alone for a long time. 


Emily is very excited to now be 3!  She keeps telling everyone she meets that she is now three, not two anymore!  She knows now that she is three she gets to go to Preschool and start dance classes. 


The deck is starting to come to an end, Ryan started working on the railing last weekend and if the weather cooperates this weekend he hopes to finish it, along with the stairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment